Thursday, June 11, 2009

Swingaments

Well today I decided to try out my new set up (new backgrounds and FullTilt Short Cuts) and mass table some Multi Table SNGs. I played a grand total of 54 of the $26 45person SNGs with mix results. I ran pretty bad for most of the session but was still able to own a couple of them. Overall I feel I played ok and really enjoy the ease of the mass tabling with poker short cuts. One fuction I found today that was really cool is I could set it up to automatically register me for sit n goes. So I just have to press one button and it registers me for the SNG I want. Makes mass tabling alot easier. Heres my results from the day:





As you can see I started off on a heater and ended with a bunch of busts. I think I bubbled 5-6 tournaments in that final run :-/ but o well. I ended up on the day even though I didn't run to hot.

I'm not going to be playing to much this weekend. Gotta watch the Detroit Red Wings win the cup tommorrow. Then I have a golf outing to go to this weekend with the girlfreind. Hopefully I'll be able to play some of the majors on Sunday though. I've been sick/hungover the last three Sundays and have slept through everything.

Ok this is from a while back but it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment