Thursday, June 18, 2009

Absolute Poker!

Well I've decided that having money on just one site will not work for an MTT player. So I've been trying to move some money over too other sites through the 2+2 forums. Transferring money with people you don't personally know is FUCKED up. No one would trade with me because I had never traded on the site before so I decided to do some small transfers to build up my reputation. And of course the first guy that I traded with scammed me for $50. Pissed me off real bad, but its only 50 bucks what can I do. After a while of weeding through scammers I found a reputable person who wanted to trade 1,000 FT$s for Absolute $. So I jumped on it and it worked well.

FTP has been giving me problems this week so I haven't been able to put in to many tourneys on it, but I played a couple on Absolute. OMG absolute players are sooooo bad. I mean, they really have no idea what is going on and I absolutely love it. I cashed in the 25k bounty getting 14th or so for $250 and got second in a $25 tourny. Lost HU to this donk losing out on the 1300 difference between 1st and 2nd (sigh, when the hell am I going to win a tourny) but second place was real nice allowing me to pad my absolute BR a little.

Got a busy weekend ahead with the GF. Going down to the toledo zoo on saturday and probably will miss most of the Sunday tourneys again...(fucking life, lol). But I should be able to put in some good sessions next week. Just finished my last actually class at EMU, so I won't have to sacrifice any of my time doing school work...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment