Sunday, June 14, 2009

Big Money Sundays (aka expensive Sundays)

Finally got to play a Sunday. Forgot how much the Sunday tourney BIs add up to. Spent $1400 and I didn't even get started till 6 with the Sunday Mul. Felt like the bubble champion today. Got right to the money bubble in the Sunday Mul before I was coolered AQ to AK button vs blinds. Also bubbled the 20re shoving a 25BB stack Blind vs blind with A5s against this passive fish who snapped me off with KJo :-/
Got one cash today in the 35k for 80ish place. To bad too cuz the prize pool was massive and would have been nice to bink off.
Saturday was pretty cool though. Got back from a golf outing, took a nap and decided to play a bunch more of those 45man sngs.



This was pretty cool at this point. Was finishing up a string of SNGs which wasn't going particlarly well and went on a run in my final 8. Ended up FT bubbling two of them but still managed to have 4 FTs going at the same time. I got a 7th, 5th, 5th in the 24s and won a 69. So I got to end the day with a smile on my face, which I find a little rare when playing exclusively MTTs compared to the cash games I used to play.
This week I'm thinking about playing a large volume of these MT-SNGs to help pad my roll a little and make a run on the FT MTT leaderboard. So I'll post a graph at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment