Monday, June 8, 2009

First blog

Whats up, this is going to be my first blog here. I've had a blog running on pocket5's for a little while but I really like this website's set up so I'm going to move on over here. So first off I'm going to give a brief description of my current outlook on poker.

Over my poker career I've been primarily a cash player. I've been able to make a decent amount of money playing cash and really enjoyed the intricacies of the 100BB+ games. I went on a bad run in March of this year and have decided to make a switch over to MTTs/SNGs. I'm making this change because I find there to be a huge number of people that just play terrible in MS MTTs/SNGs and I want a piece of the pie. I've been playing MTTs/SNGs in a decent volume for the last month and plan to pick up my volume even more in the weeks to come.

I also play a good amount of live poker, both cash games and tournaments. I've played on the heartland poker tour, turning stone deep stacked series, and local tournaments with a significant BI/prize pool.

Over the last couple weeks I have made 2 final tables in MTTs. Taking 7th in the 20k on FT and 4th in the 17k. I've also taken down a braclet race tournament for 2k in T$s and have won a 750k sattilite challenge winning 25 seats in one week.



No comments:

Post a Comment