Monday, November 16, 2009

Blog Update

Hello everyone,

I haven't been able to update my blog at all lately just because of lack of time. I've been working a "free" internship 30-40 hours a week along while playing poker almost every day to pay my bills and maintain my lifestyle. Basically I will be graduating from college finally this December so I'm going to finally have that monkey of my chest and can move on to bigger and better things.

I've been playing a lot of poker later. I'll post a graph when I get home. Basically I've been running decent. I'm really not going to complain about anything. I've been playing a bit of everything CAP NLHE, 6 max NLHE, HU NLHE and most recently HE PLO. I'm up quite a bit but not really what I'm accustomed because i've been playing lower stakes and haven't been able to put in my usual volume.

I also got a couple stakes for the FTOPS recently which I blanked on :-( Just ran terrible. Busted out of all my tournies rather quickly and didn't come close to the money in anything. Although I did manage to eek out 2/3 FTOPS ME sat wins so that was nice.

So I guess that's that. I'll try to keep this blog updated once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment