Monday, November 30, 2009

My New Plan

Well November turned out to be a pretty good month. One of my most exciting and stressful months of poker in a while. Massive swings, huge sessions and days I wanted to cry myself to sleep. Overall I'm up about 3.5k in everything this month, with most of my profits coming from HU PLO. I dropped about $600 buying shares of people for the month (not one person turned a profit for me) but also got my foot in the door getting staked myself. I have been able to play a lot of the bigger tourneys that I was under rolled for before by selling some of my action.

FTOPS was disappointing, not a single cash. But was able to get some semi deep runs in Sunday Majors this month, but nothing really worth noting on the tourney front.

I've been trying to figure out my plan for next month and have come up with an idea of what I want to be doing.

Here's my two option
1) Deticate all of my time to HU PLO
- Probably my most profitable game
- Very swingy and stressful
2) Split my time between HU PLO and MTTS
- MTTs have been BE for me as of late
- Being able to play MTTs will make some days less stressful and also I can get staked for some of my tourneys to decrease varience

I decided to go with option #2. I feel if I played strictly PLO I would have the ability to make much more money but with Mini FTOPS coming up and my growing ability to get staked for the majority of my tourneys I play I have decided that splitting my action for now will be best.

So I'm ready to go. Thankgiving was a nice break but I wanna get back to the pokers. I have a fun touney schedule picked out for this evening. So hopefully I can bink one off, sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment