Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Pokers

Well I'm posting again from work so I don't have any graphs to put up but let me tell you it was one hell of a weekend. I'm pretty sure I'm down a good chunk of money but I haven't had the time to actually sit down and think about where I'm at bankroll wise. Let me just say that PLO HU Deep is a hell of a game.

I had my second 2k downswing in PLO this month. OMG its such an aggravating game. I guess I'm just not used to the swings but they are brutal. It's not so much me flipping bad its just getting into brutal spots or running terrible in 3bet/4bet pots. I feel like my game is pretty solid and I'll be able to work my way out of the hole once again.

I'm still up on the month but it just so annoying when you pull yourself back out of a downswing. Just breakeven, then dump in the next couple session.

Also I've been playing a lot of the weekend tourneys lately. Got a couple deep finishes this Sunday but they were basically just teasers barely breaking even on tourneys for the weekend. I'm just glad I was able to get my backers some money back after getting crushed in the first 4/5 tourneys I was backed for this weekend.

Here's by bust out hand in the 750k for 119th
Also busted AT v 22 for 100ish in the 150k ($163) on FTP

Also if anyone is interested I'm selling pieces of Mini FTOPS on 2p2. Check out this link if your interested or you can AIM me at SeanN042: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/135/staking/miniftops-15-event-package-640420/

No comments:

Post a Comment