Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well I'm back

Well I took a long break from poker basically trying to get my life on track. It's been a nice well deserved break but I've cashed out and spent over half of my poker roll to support my degenerate habits and excessive spending. So I've decided to get back to the grind and try to make a couple bucks this month.
I've decided to return to the game I enjoy the most, shorthanded CAP NLH, but due to bankroll deficiencies I've had to move down to 1/2 and OMG there are so many terrible players here. Its just been a huge mess of shit. Outplaying bitches, scooping tons of pots. I've ran ok, I think I'm 200 below EV on the month and have been coolered a bunch. My first 10k hands was just a terrible grind but I've definately got something going in the last 5k.

I've also recently decided to not check my results while I'm playing. I've had a terrible habit of consitantly checking how I'm doing and how I'm running that it destracts from my game and inhibits me from playing my A game. I really want to check my results only once or twice a week but I'm not sure if I have to will power not to pop up my HEM graph at the end of the day.

I'm hoping to start mixing in some 2/4 tables pretty soon. I should have my rackback soon which is going to be a nice boost. Hopefully I can keep this up.

1 comment: