Monday, July 6, 2009

Bubble Fever and a Massive Swing Session

Took the weekend off to go out to my gfs grandparent's cottage. Had a good time but the jet ski was broken so there went a lot of my fun. Got real drunk, got some sun and had a real good time but its time to get back to work and make some money. This tripped unfucked my sleep schedule though so I started my session today at 10:00AM! Haven't play tourneys in the early morning for a while and needless to say I was in a little funk. Started off real strong but managed to bubble a bunch of tourneys with decent stacks in spazy fashion.

http://weaktight.com/1281557 - My reasoning was just stupid here. Finished 50th - 36 paid.
http://weaktight.com/1281560 - God I'm such a spaz. I was really confident at the time that the villain would fold like 95% of the time here and he SNAPPED me. He had ridiculous stats but I put so much of my stack at risk with 95o. Got some shit for this one from my buddies and defiantly don't know WTF I was doing. Finished 35th - 27paid
http://weaktight.com/1281565 - This one wasn't as bad but SB woke up with KK and I bubbled again. Finished 20th - 18 paid.

So I took a couple hours off and decided to play some cash. Put in 2512 hands of 2/4 and 3/6 CAP and it was a crazy mess. The swings in CAP NLHE games are massive and sometimes hard to deal with. I literly couldn't hold massively favorited hand and lost every flip for a large period of time. Then all of a sudden I couldn't lose a flip and won some sweet hands like AK vs AK.


So on the upside it ended really well for me. Running way above EV for the last 500 hands or so. Always nice to book a four figure day when you have some of the beats that I had today. Probably going to be cutting my tourny volume for some CAP this month. I really like playing tournies but I'm making way to much money on the cash tables right now to justify spending to much time playing tournies. Also planning on cashing out some funds and getting myself a nice toy:
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD

No comments:

Post a Comment